Zephyr has been supported faithfully for many years both financially and physically by the churches and individuals of South Texas. Camp Zephyr has no debt and operates independently on revenue generated from guests' use of the facilities. Any donations, grants, or fundraising dollars are used for camp improvements and allow us to keep the cost of camp affordable while providing a quality camp experience.
One of the best ways to partner with Camp Zephyr financially is to join our monthly giving initiative:
Creating Opportunity Removing Distraction
CORD ministry partners play a vital role in helping Camp Zephyr fulfill its mission to provide a distraction free environment where people can encounter Christ. Gifts from CORD ministry partners help fund a variety of short and long term projects that ultimately create opportunities for students to:
- Make lasting memories and lifelong friendships
- Move out of their comfort zone
- Discover community amongst their peers
- Find a safe place to share their struggles
- And most importantly, encounter the love of Jesus Christ.
Ecclesiastes 4:12 refers to a cord of three strands not being easily broken.
How much more can a cord of 50, 100, or 500 strands accomplish?
As a way to thank you for your support and partnership, we are pleased to offer the following benefits to CORD ministry partners who commit to giving $300 or more per year, either as a one-time gift or through recurring giving ($25 or more/month):
- Thank you gift
- 10% discount in the Zephyr Camp Store
- Legacy Walkway Brick
- Access to non-public Zephyr programmed events (concerts, block party, etc)
Monthly giving has multiple benefits for both you and Zephyr:
- Small regular gifts are easy on your budget and add up quickly when partnered with others who believe in camp ministry and the work that Camp Zephyr is doing.
- Your tax-deductible gift is simple to cancel, pause, or change at any time by emailing or calling.
- A strong base of individual supporters (even at small amounts) helps Zephyr establish credibility with other funders, including private foundations.
Other ways to give:
To donate stocks, mutual funds, or other property, please contact us.